IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL VENDORS
EVENT DATES AND HOURS
Saturday, May 26: 11AM – 6PM (VIP Hour, 11AM – 12PM)
Sunday, May 27: 12PM – 6PM
Monday, May 28: 12PM – 4PM
Gates open at 11:00AM on Saturday for VIP Pass Holders
Gates open at 12:00PM for General Admission
Event closes at 6:00PM on Saturday & Sunday. 4:00PM on Monday.
LOADING-IN AND OUT:
- There is absolutely, positively– NO DRIVING ON THE GRASS. NOT EVEN TO TURN AROUND.
- A $500 fine will be levied upon any vendor who drives on the grass.
- If you are located on the grass, please bring what you need to carry or transport your supplies to your booth space, because there is no driving on the grass. Thank you.
- Official Load In: Friday, May 25: 12PM – 7PM
- Saturday, May 26: Gates open at 7:00AM to Vendors
- Sunday and Monday: May 27 & 28: Gates open at 8:30AM to Vendors
DIRECTIONS: See Maps Below.
- Use the North Entrance off of San Mateo. See image above.
- Or CLICK HERE FOR A MAP to the gate: https://goo.gl/maps/pjhZ7pYYnT52
- When arriving and loading-in:
- Be sure to have a parking permit (see below) on your dashboard with name and phone number.
- Obey the clockwise direction of traffic. Do not block any roads or fire lanes.
- Every vehicle pulling into the festival grounds must have a parking permit on the dashboard.
- Cars parking in the attendee lot do not need them.
- Please print a permit and bring it with you.
- Vehicles without permit may be towed.
Click Here for a Vendor Parking Permit
- The vendor parking permit form must be filled out and placed in every vendor vehicle parked onsite.
- Vehicles without the permit may be towed.
- No vehicles may drive into the event site after 10:30AM on any day.
- After unloading move your vehicle to a designated vendor parking area.
- You may not remove your vehicle from inside the gates until after the event has ended.
- If you plan on having to leave during the day, please use the attendee parking lot.
- Vendor badges will be distributed at Load-In or delivered to your booth on Saturday morning.
- Vendor badges are required to be worn by all vendors and their staff while walking around the grounds of the event.
- Badges may be transferred among employees.
- Staff arriving without a badge may pick one up at the Ticketing tent located by the festival entrance.
- Have your arriving staff provide your company name for their badge.
WINE SAMPLING & SALES HOURS
- Saturday: Sampling & Sales start at 11:00AM
- Sunday & Monday: Sampling and sales start at 12:00PM.
- Sampling and glass sales end 30 minutes prior to closing. Wineries may continue to sample at their discretion, should it assist with bottle sales.
- Event officially ends at 6:00PM on Sat. & Sun. 4:00PM on Monday.
- You may continue to sell bottles 30 minutes after the events ends.
- We recommend .5 ounce samples and using auto-pour toppers
- Glasses will not have pre-printed sampling or “full-glass” lines.
NEW FOR 2018: EARLY ACCESS PASS HOLDERS (VIPs)
- We will have approximately 200 people enter at 11AM on Saturday.
- VIPs recieve $10 off any bottles of wine (using tokens/see below), and 10% at any vendor willing to offer it.
- For the vendors agreeing to offer 10% to VIPs, we will provide a sign for your booth indicating “10% off for Wine Lover Pass Holders”. Signs will be distributed Saturday morning.
“$5 OFF ANY BOTTLE” TOKENS
- New for 2018- All festival tickets (except comps and media trade tickets) include $5 off any bottle of wine.
- Attendees will be given a poker chip upon entering the festival, valid for $5 off any bottle, at any winery.
- VIP ticket holders will each be given 2 tokens, valid for $10 off any bottle(s).
- Wineries are reimbursed $5 for every token they collect.
- Do not provide $5 off a bottle without an attendee presenting a token.
- Tokens will be collected and counted at the event of the festival.
- Reimbursement checks will go out within 10 days of the event.
RUNNING LATE? LOST?
- During load-in or the event, if something comes up that will prevent you from opening your booth on-time, you must call Lorianna at: (505) 301-2418.
- There is overnight security on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
- Everything must be removed on Monday after the festival.
NON-WINERY TENTED VENDORS RECEIVE
- 1 uncovered 8ft tables, bring your own table cloth.
- 2 chairs
BRING YOUR OWN:
- Trash can for your booth
- Banners and signage – and the means to hang them. (bungee cords).
- Table cloths
FOR ALL TENTED VENDORS
- When you arrive, the side walls will be up on all tents.
- You are responsible for taking down and putting up your own side walls at the beginning and end of each day.
- We suggest bringing a step stool.
- There will be ice vendor located behind the music stage throughout the event.
- Approximate price: $1.75 per 8lb bag.
- They will be onsite at 9:30AM each day.
- Do not forget your hand-washing station as required by the City Of Albuquerque.
- The health department will be inspecting vendors on Saturday.
- They will issue your permits once you pass inspection.
There is no Wifi at Balloon Fiesta Park
We will have ATMs set up inside and outside the event.
- DO NOT LEAVE ANY TRASH BEHIND.
- Failure to remove ALL of your trash, including palates, boxes, gray water, etc, will prevent you from taking part in future events.
- We will have dumpsters onsite.
- Wineries MUST BREAK DOWN CARDBOARD BOXES for recycling bins and deposit empty bottles in the Glass-Only dumpsters.
- Vendors are responsible for getting their trash to the dumpsters after the festival.
- During the event, if your in-booth trash fills up, you may empty it into one of the large trash bins located throughout the event.
- If you ordered electricity, you must bring with you no less than 100 FEET of grounded (3 prong) extension cord(s) and power strips.
- Cords must be in good condition.
- The fire marshal will disconnect any cords that are frayed or taped together or pose a fire risk.